Redesigned Engine For A White-Knuckle Ride
The CFORCE 500 HO EPS is a powerful performer with the torque-laden 500 HO engine that puts out over 15% more HP than the previous 600cc engine. Dare to go further, and ride harder, with this show-stopping 495cc ATV.
- High intensity headlights
- Integrated rear running lights
- CVTech drive and driven clutches with engine brake
- 2wd/4wd thumb control with 4wd differential lock
- 5-gallon fuel tank
- Heavy-duty steel storages racks
- Reliable Yuasa® AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) sealed battery
- 2500 lb. winch integrated into chassis and factory installed
- Passenger backrest
- Double A-arm independent suspension
- Heavy gauge steel tube storage racks
- 2” hitch receiver with power socket
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4 valve, SOHC
- Engine Displacement: 495 cc
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel System: Bosch® Electronic Fuel Injection
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 76.2
- Max Power Output: 38 hp @ 6800 rpm
- Max Torque: 32 ft. lb. @ 5800 rpm
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Ignition: ECU
- Starting: Electric
- Transmission: CVTech drive and driven with engine brake
Wheels, Suspension, and Brakes
- Wheels (front): 12 × 6.0 in. aluminum alloy
- Wheels (rear): 12 × 7.5 in. aluminum alloy
- Tires (front): 25 × 8-12 in.
- Tires (rear): 25 × 10-12 in.
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Double A-arm independent F/R
- Shock Absorber (Front/Rear): Spring pre-load adjustable
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 93 in.
- Width: 55 in.
- Height: 46 in.
- Wheelbase: 58 in.
- Ground Clearance: 10.6 in.
- Complete Weight: 794 lb.
- Hitch / Receiver: 2 in.
- Towing Capacity: 873 lb.
- Winch: 2,500 lb.
Take a Hands-on Safety Training Course. Always wear protective gear - especially a helmet. Do Not Drive ATVs on Paved Roads. Do Not Permit Children to Drive or Ride Adult ATVs. Do Not Drive ATVs While Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.